As anyone who has used an iPhone or iPad knows, running low on battery power is an issue we all occasionally face. When recharging is not an immediate option, here are some ways to conserve power on the go:
– lower the screen brightness as much as possible
– turn off WiFi and BlueTooth; if that isn’t enough,
put the device into Airplane Mode
– disable background processing for apps
– disable unnecessary notifications and use of location services
– use Safari content blockers (in iOS 9) and close old Safari tabs
Here is a good article covering how to make these and other changes.